Here are some other good moments that we captured that week. We were so glad that we could go and she could enjoy the beauty that is the 1000 Islands, as well as spend some much-needed time with family.
The little "River Rat" hanging out with Grandma on a rainy day!
Our portable baby bath tub!
This is Genevieve sleeping in Canada. She missed it!
Sleeping away in her pack and play.
Time for breakfast!
She loved cousin Claire!
Enjoying the view.
One important thing that happened on vacation was that Genevieve started sitting up on her own! I had been practicing and practicing that with her to no avail, and all of a sudden, she does it all by herself.
This is what I started seeing after naps. But only a couple days after we got back from vacation, THIS is what I started seeing after naps...
Don't mind the towel tied on the crib and the black stuff on her pajamas. As soon as she started pulling herself up in her crib, she started chewing on it. Lovely, right? So I needed a makeshift cover until I bought something to cover the crib rail.
Vacation was a lot of fun and we all thought and talked about how next year she is going to be running around and it won't be so easy to keep tight reigns on her. Maybe we'll cut it short next year. Sounds like vacation will turn into too much work for Mommy...
No comments:
Post a Comment